Wastewater Reduction & Dragout Recovery
The EVAPORATIVE TANK™ is the ideal solution for wastewater reduction. It is free of complicated machinery and chemistry and was originally developed as a cost-saving means of recovering valuable dragout but is now the go-to solution for many wastewater reduction projects. Our plating customers have doubled their benefits by using the EVAPORATIVE TANK™ for E.P.A. compliance and discovering dramatic savings in their waste treatment costs. The EVAPORATIVE TANK™ has also found new uses in the anodizing, painting, photographic, machining, chemical and other fields. This proven, simple and inexpensive system of recovery and reduction can pay for itself in as little as 30 days.
Simple and cost effective way to recover/concentrate valuable solution from rinse waters, or to minimize waste water haul off volume and lower costs:
"Why pay to HAUL WATER?"
Recover the distilled water in the Evaporator Exhaust air stream.
This will eliminate the need for make-up air, and air exhaust perming.
User friendly system
complete with heated feed tank, pump, temperature
and level control...
Just add water.
Articles of Interest:
- Corro-Line - Corrosion Resistant Products: Introducing the line of Poly Products Corro-Line™ CORROSION RESISTANT Products. These products are chemically Robust; made from virgin molded polyethylene.
- Meet the Condenser! The ET-III-W EVAPORATIVE TANK will evaporate water into the air stream that is passing though the unit and produce humid air, very much like a clothes-dryer at home.
- Let’s start at the beginning. The ET-III-W™ evaporator has become the choice evaporator for nearly every application throughout America and around the world.
- Rinsing for Recovery, Efficiency, and Better Work Practical and proven rinsing techniques that ensure high quality standards, minimize the amount of water necessary, and provide for recovery of most, if not all, of the process dragout.
- Rinsing with Less Water: Taking a little time to study your rinsing needs, and devising ways to minimize water usage will pay great dividends.
- Can I Evaporate My Hazardous Waste? If you are not sure if you could or should evaporate your hazardous waste, take some time to review this article for answers from the Ohio EPA.
- 10 Minutes to Better Rinsing: In the beginning, the answer to good rinsing was to simply “open the valve all the way”. Take 10 minutes and learn how to improve rinsing while reducing water consumption as much as 90%…
- Case Study: From Tankers to Drums: Reducing Haul Away. A leader and developer in the semiconductor industry recently relocated. They realized that their new facility would need to be environmentally friendly and cost efficient. As a result of using the Poly Products Evaporation System, the waste water volume is reduced by evaporationand the impurities are collected as solids.